[buug] keysigning?

Ian Zimmerman itz at speakeasy.org
Fri Aug 16 15:46:01 PDT 2002

Just wondering if we could dedicate a part of the next meeting to an
exchange of PGP / GPG keys.  Recently people have voiced support for
encrypted communication on this list; and I feel that our group is an
excellent example of one which has developed some degree of IRL mutual
trust, that could be reused in our online lives.

If you want to do this, please remember to bring your key hash, the
associated email address, and a picture ID.

See you there!

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087