[buug] keysigning?

feedle at feedle.net feedle at feedle.net
Fri Aug 16 21:43:15 PDT 2002

> Does this mean that people not able to physically exchange keys at the
> meeting will be left out of these discussions because posts to this list
>  will only be encrypted to those who's keys were physically available at
>  some point ?

Did I miss something?  Why does E-Mail need to be encrypted to this list
at all?  That seems contrary to the stated goals of the Berkeley UNIX
Users Group.

Or is this just another one of those leaky conversations that wound up
here by mistake (thinking that this was a list for Free/Open/NetBSD
development or somesuch)?

-Fedl