encrypted list? (Re: [buug] keysigning?)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 16 22:17:58 PDT 2002

Quoting Jeremy Brand, B.S. (jeremy at nirvani.net):

> Actually, no.  You brought up the fact that you did not understand my
> shibboleth - unless it is something else that you do not care about.

Irony, here:  It was a passing comment.  _You_ seem to want to talk
about it.

> Recently people have voiced support for encrypted communication on this
> list; and I feel that our group is an excellent example of one which has
> developed some degree of IRL mutual trust, that could be reused in our
> online lives.

I assumed he meant authenticated, not encrypted.  Sending encrypted
traffic to a mailing list is obviously unworkable.

And Ian is _still_ not the listadmin.

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window