[buug] network cards

Skip Evans evans at ncseweb.org
Tue Aug 20 14:22:10 PDT 2002

Hi Buugs,

I'm going to put this darn box online this weekend or else (spent all last weekend doing a web page of the Grand Canyon), and am wondering if I should go ahead and put the two network cards I'll need in now or wait until I get it on the web first. The reason I'm thinking of making this a two step process is to avoid and interference between the two cards while I'm getting it online.

Is this a wise step or being overly cautious? Is BSD good and working with two cards and keeping them from interfering with one another?

Skip Evans
Network Project Director
National Center for Science Education
420 40th St, Suite 2
Oakland, CA 94609
510-601-7203
510-601-7204 (fax)
800-290-6006
evans at ncseweb.org
 http://www.ncseweb.org

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list. Please note that this is NOT a discussion list. You cannot post messages for members to receive. We use this list to broadcast news about the creationism/evolution issue to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse your at email.address
to: majordomo at inia.cls.org