[buug] IDE drives

Ian Zimmerman itz at speakeasy.org
Thu Aug 22 12:29:13 PDT 2002

As part of my latest adventures (on which I'll maybe write later), I
finally made my system all-SCSI.  (I hope Rick is listening :)

The upshot is that I have 3 4G IDE drives in good working order to
give away for pennies.  More accurately, $15 each, which includes my
labor erasing them (you didn't think you'd get the data too, did
you).  Let me know if interested.  They are a 1999 Samsung, a 1997
Fujitsu, and a 1997 IBM.  If you get all 3 I'll throw in 2 IDE cables.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087