[buug] Non-profit group requests assistance

Ezekiel Krahlin ezekielk at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 27 16:36:07 PDT 2002

Perhaps some folks on the list who were ridiculously rude to me (including you, Jon), would like to apologize by offering their services to assist an
online gay organization that subsidizes non-profit queer websites and mailing lists. We seriously need good programmers to develop a message board
service. I am forwarding a message to this list, from the person you should contact (Will Doherty):