[buug] Non-profit group requests assistance

Ezekiel Krahlin ezekielk at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 27 20:47:25 PDT 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 "Honeycutt, Bill" <Bill at 1800radiator.com> spoke:

> So is the message going to be anything like your previous postings?.

I take this as a "no" from you, re. my request for good programmers to assist a non-profit organization.
You would be much better off not to reply at all, if you don't want to help. And, my original request gave
you the correct person to contact, if you did want to help. Can't you read? I did not say to post back to
me, in this matter.

So, put on your thinking cap, and try being the good little hacker you think you are.

And no, my message is NOT anything like my previous posting...which was a humorous dig at the
hacker world with a queer spin to it. It was also my way for expressing the enthusiasm and
appreciation I feel for the good hackers who have been so much fun and friendly.

My apologies for interjecting a little humor among a bunch of apparantly sour-faced idiot savants.
FYI, BUUG still advertises itself as friendly to new users, as well as a place to hang out, and schmooze.
There is no change in this policy indicated on the BUUG website.

Therefore, my humorous article seemed something nice to contribute, in my way of resuming participation.
Apparantly Jon does not assume responsibility in providing a forum for non-technical discussion...since his
panties are so twisted up over my posting a humorous piece. It is up to him, to either create a second mailing
list for non-technical discussions--which is a great way to  encourage newbies to "stick with it" re. learning
Unix type programs--or change BUUG's policy statement to *exclude* newbies. If a little humor on the main
list is for some *queer* reason verboten, then Jon needs to provide another online venue for lighter discus-
sions...if indeed he can control his elitist attitude from excluding Unix newbies.

I find some of the participants here extremely creepy and sallow. To the detriment of BUUG and potential new
members who are likely driven away by such smug attitudes like yours...and which Jon does nothing to
discourage. Obviously, an element of homophobia clearly is part of the mix of this little CyberCabal.

You either offer help to the non-profit gay online group I asked, or you do not respond with catty replies...if you
have any sense of decency. Too bad for Jon, that he did not stop your rude message from being posted. I take
that as a "green light" to tell you that you are a royal arse of the first degree. I mean, after all, *goading* me
is only a setup to make your cabal look good on the surface, and to demean my statements.

---
"I will never abuse the Oval Orifice."
     - El Presidente Zeke
www.gay-bible.org/index.html#TOP2