[buug] Super newbie question

Patrick Soltani psoltani at ultradns.com
Thu Aug 29 11:40:35 PDT 2002

May be the drink did the trick.
You can always kill -9 the sendmail, however, depending on how it is started, you can shut it down cleanly.
check the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ directory and look for sendmail.sh file, or look into /etc/rc.local file for possible locations that sendmail gets started at the boot time.

Regards,
Patrick Soltani.