[buug] Drivers in BSD 4.5 for firewire drives?

Skip Evans evans at ncseweb.org
Fri Aug 30 17:02:16 PDT 2002

I'm wondering if I can't use a second drive for a backup, running it like once a week or so, connected to a firewire drive that I can unplug and take off site when the backup is complete.

Are there drivers for these things in BSD 4.5?

Or is the whole idea just plain silly.

Skip Evans
Network Project Director
National Center for Science Education
420 40th St, Suite 2
Oakland, CA 94609
510-601-7203
510-601-7204 (fax)
800-290-6006
evans at ncseweb.org
 http://www.ncseweb.org

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list. Please note that this is NOT a discussion list. You cannot post messages for members to receive. We use this list to broadcast news about the creationism/evolution issue to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse your at email.address
to: majordomo at inia.cls.org