[buug] Test message, apologies...

Jerry Asher jerry-sourceforge at theashergroup.com
Tue Dec 10 01:05:13 PST 2002

Rick Moen wrote:

> Quoting Jerry Asher (jerry-sourceforge at theashergroup.com):
>

> >I would prefer not to get into the religious flame wars....
>

> Yeah, 'cuz ignoring the procedural problems of proprietary licensing
> models proves how pragmatic you are, 'n' stuff.

I'm not sure what you are getting at.  This is for my own use.  I am not
selling it.  I am not reselling it.  I am not distributing it.

I believe I am using it in complete accordance with the license it comes
with, so I am not sure what procedural problems you are referring to.

And it has always worked very well for me.

It seems as though you are saying that my being pragmatic is a bad
thing, and I am not sure why being pragmatic would be a bad thing.

Anyway I don't want to get into a battle over this.  So once more,
thanks for your help,

Jerry