[buug] Test message, apologies...

Jerry Asher jerry-sourceforge at theashergroup.com
Tue Dec 10 01:12:14 PST 2002

Nick Moffitt wrote:

> Did I *ask* for some NT twit to start mailing me privately?
>
> 	Get the fuck out of my inbox.

Gosh, Nick, please accept my apologies.

>>     Sacrilege!  You have obviously not applied the necessary Spock
>> Logic to mail transfer that DJB has!  He has a keen intellect and a
>> remarkable capacity to be *absolutely correct* when his software
>> silently drops your mails on the floor!

> I really want to avoid the qmail flame battles. I will say that I
> have
been running qmail for > 3 years and I never seen a case where qmail
dropped any email at all, silently or otherwise. In this case, 4 days
after sending it, it came back to me.

Since your reply wasn't really salient to the issue, I thought it polite
to take the list out of the response.  All I did was hit reply-all
within Mozilla, and then removed the list.  I apologize again if you
prefer not to get list directed emails in your inbox.  I am not sure
how, but I believe you can adjust your headers to prevent that from
happening.

Yours,

Jerry