[buug] new linux user question

Anna Kline acakline at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 10:30:06 PST 2002

What is the command to unlock applications designated
for individual users.

IE: I'm the only user on my Linux system, but I set up
accounts for Annak, cbell and tina. I cannot access my
applications (Starpoint and Moneydance) on annak which
is my su account.

Somehow in my haste, I deleted the account cbell and
tina form log in. I can now log in only as annak ...
yet when I look in the root directory I physically see
cbell and tina . They have locks on them that prohibit
me from using them.

Please help me.

Anna Kline