[buug] /etc/hosts under OS X

phatal phatal at strife.org
Fri Feb 22 14:03:23 PST 2002

I came into work this morning and my browser was, coincedentally at the
following page: http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/user/view/cs_msg/5407

The followup answer to which is here:
http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/user/view/cs_msg/5452

I happened to be looking for bsd-related dns/lookup issues and that popped
up last friday.

-nchriss