[buug] i have a Free BSD server

Justin M Bisted jbisted at mycomputerdoctor.net
Wed Feb 27 17:26:16 PST 2002

I Have a free bsd server and I have popper and send mail installed I can
mail to it and I can send to it how do I make a address forward from it
Like:
Justin at freebsd.mycomputerdoctor.net
<mailto:Justin at freebsd.mycomputerdoctor.net>  (on the Freebsd server)
Is forwared to
Justin at mycomputerdoctor.net <mailto:Justin at mycomputerdoctor.net>  (on
another server)

Justin M Bisted

Owner
justin at mycomputerdoctor.net
Evolution Electronics
You evolved why shouldn't your technology
Direct Line (218) 825-1070

Security Notice:     The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.
Evolution Electronics is not responsible for any communications that do not
include a company signature that has the senders First Name, Last Name,
Title, Phone Number and Security Notice on any part of the communications.

Thank you. Justin M Bisted