[buug] Berkeley BAD + BUUG recap

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jan 4 00:20:49 PST 2002

[Cross-post retained; Reply-To set to BAD.]

Quoting Robin Rowe (rower at MovieEditor.com):

> I plan to make this an ongoing thing, to have an informal Berkeley BAD group
> that meets at Au Coquelet on the first Thursday at 7pm.

If you/anyone includes these events on a Web page (preferably with
meeting dates, i.e, maintained regularly) that I can link to, I'll be
delighted to publicise them on http://linuxmafia.com/bale/ .

--
Cheers,     "Learning Java has been a slow and tortuous process for me.  Every
Rick Moen   few minutes, I start screaming 'No, you fools!' and have to go