[buug] Open Source Programmer Group Meeting (Jan 17)

Ian Zimmerman itz at speakeasy.org
Mon Jan 14 23:05:48 PST 2002

Robin> Open Source Programmer Group Meeting
Robin> January 17, 2002 (third Thursday) 7-9 pm
Robin> Cafe Au Coquelet (back room)
Robin> 2000 University Ave.
Robin> Berkeley, California

Robin> Open invitation to attend a free informal monthly get-together to discuss
Robin> issues relevant to open source programmers.

Robin> Because nobody has time to attend every Linux-related event it seems
Robin> convenient to co-locate. We meet at the same time and location as BUUG, the
Robin> Berkeley Unix Users Group, but are an independent group.

Just for the record, that means that I, who enjoyed the atmosphere of
the old BUUG meetings by far the best of all the groups around, will
not attend.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087