[buug] Open Source Programmer Group Meeting (Jan 17)

Bill Honeycutt NO_SPAM_wfhoney at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 15 19:06:37 PST 2002

I would second Claude's and Ian's feeling, that combining another group
with the existing BUUGers (ahem) would change the experience.

Regulars who come to BUUG are more interested in the intangible benefits
of associating with technically gifted (or inclined) individuals.

Could the meetings be staggered?  BUUG is a twice monthly gig.  Couldn't
BAD interlace with that schedule?  Both groups have their strengths, but
we may be looking at an oil-and-water situation.

Just my 2 kopecks.