[buug] Window size under KDE.

Ian Zimmerman itz at speakeasy.org
Wed Jul 24 17:31:13 PDT 2002

Skip> I have a problem with the windows. For example, I was trying to
Skip> adjust the color scheme through the configuration option, but
Skip> all the windows open up so large I can't get down to the bottom
Skip> where I assume there is a 'Save Changes' button or
Skip> something. Also, the font seem rather large.

To me this sounds like you have the wrong suite of fonts selected
(100dpi instead of 75dpi).  The window size is probably just a
consequence of that.

I can't tell you how to fix this in KDE, because myself I just use
bare X (so I would edit something like /etc/X11/XF86Config).

Incidentally, this message is also a test: it should be passed to the
list without Jon's moderation.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087