[buug] Window size under KDE. (fwd)

Claude Rubinson cmsclaud at ARCHES.UGA.EDU
Wed Jul 24 18:33:59 PDT 2002

I assume that you meant for this to go back to list, so I'm redirecting
it...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:22:59 -0700
From: Skip Evans <evans at ncseweb.org>
To: Claude Rubinson <cmsclaud at arches.uga.edu>
Subject: Re: [buug] Window size under KDE.

At 09:10 PM 7/24/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>On 24 Jul 2002, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
>
>> I can't tell you how to fix this in KDE, because myself I just use
>> bare X (so I would edit something like /etc/X11/XF86Config).
>
>Ian's a real man -- he doesn't even use a window manager!

And little old wimpy me trying to get KDE going ;) Can't find this file,
or anything that seems to set this value. Maybe under /stand/sysinstall?

Skip

Skip Evans
Network Project Director
National Center for Science Education
420 40th St, Suite 2
Oakland, CA 94609
510-601-7203
510-601-7204 (fax)
800-290-6006
evans at ncseweb.org
 http://www.ncseweb.org

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list. Please note that this is NOT a discussion list. You cannot post messages for members to receive. We use this list to broadcast news about the creationism/evolution issue to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse your at email.address
to: majordomo at inia.cls.org