[buug] Window size under KDE. (fwd)

Patrick Soltani psoltani at ultradns.com
Wed Jul 24 19:02:33 PDT 2002

Hi,
find out what version of XFree86 you are running on your FreeBSD box:
pkg_info | grep -i xfree
based on the version 3 or 4, you have to run the config utility that walks you thru the setup; xf86config
Before doing this copy /etc/X11/XF86Config.  The directory may be different on your machine based on the installation.

Once you run xf86config, it will overwrite your XF86Config file which XWindow Manager uses to customize your session.

Post the detail of your machine, version of the OS, pkg_info, etc if it did not work, and I am sure we can help you track down the problem and fix it.

Regards,
Patrick Soltani.