[buug] Window size under KDE. (fwd)

Ian Zimmerman itz at speakeasy.org
Wed Jul 24 21:03:34 PDT 2002

Skip> I've been looking for some kind of config file but cannot seem
Skip> to locate it.

No?  How about

locate XF86Config

? :)

Skip> This machine is a Pentium 166Mhz and I'm wondering if the video
Skip> card can't support the resolution required to properly run X
Skip> windows. Anyone think that may be the case?

No, I don't think so.  My machine here is a AMD K6 also at 166, now
4.5 years old, and it could do 1024x768x16 @ 90Hz right as shipped.  I
have since upgraded the video, but that's another story.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087