[buug] VNC and KDE?

Skip Evans evans at ncseweb.org
Thu Jul 25 16:34:02 PDT 2002

Hi All,

Nesbitt the Newbie here. Someone has told me I can get the KDE displayed on my PC from the BSD server by using a VNC, which, according to this learned gentleman, is much simpler to set up and lighter to run than an X server for the PC.

Any comments? (Not about my weight!)

Skip Evans
Network Project Director
National Center for Science Education
420 40th St, Suite 2
Oakland, CA 94609
510-601-7203
510-601-7204 (fax)
800-290-6006
evans at ncseweb.org
 http://www.ncseweb.org

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list. Please note that this is NOT a discussion list. You cannot post messages for members to receive. We use this list to broadcast news about the creationism/evolution issue to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse your at email.address
to: majordomo at inia.cls.org