[buug] Single male programmer ISO decent Java IDE

Brian Sobolak sobolak at myrealbox.com
Sun Jun 9 13:35:30 PDT 2002

It might be faster, but whatever version that comes with Websphere 3.5 is worthless.  Have I mentioned that Websphere is worthless?

As for the Java IDE:  thanks everyone for your suggestions.  I'm going to try and learn (gulp) vim and see where that takes me.  JBuilder scored high, but I couldn't possibly sneak it under the covers the the Corporate IS KGB like I could a handy copy of vim.

brian

ps Moz 1.0 - anyone going to the party this Tues. at the DNA Lounge?