[buug] linux world expo

Aaron T Porter atporter at primate.net
Mon Jun 10 13:35:01 PDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 01:30:05PM -0700, Jon McClintock wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 12:50:55PM -0700, johnd wrote:
> > A while back, someone posted something about a free pass or something to
> > linuxworld expo.
> >
> > If that rings a bell for you, can you forward me the message?
>
> It was a limited time deal. The last day to get free registration was May 1.
> Check the BUUG archives if you're still interested, linked off of
> http://www.weak.org/mailman/listinfo/buug/ .

	If registration is anything like it was last show, they'll
practically be paying people to wander around the exhibit floor. Keep your
eyes open as the show gets closer, they have always in the past had an
exhibits only coupon in the Chronicle, and any vendor exhibiting will also
get a stack of exhibits passes.