[buug] [Kristin_Gallo at idg.com: [Buug-admin] Conference Savings at LinuxWorld Conference & Expo]

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Fri Jun 14 13:06:15 PDT 2002

Well, it's not free, but 50% off is better than nothing...

-Jon

----- Forwarded message from Kristin_Gallo at idg.com -----

From: Kristin_Gallo at idg.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:20:38 -0400
Subject: [Buug-admin] Conference Savings at LinuxWorld Conference & Expo

Dear Linux User Group Member,

As a Linux User Group Member, we recognize your loyalty, commitment and
dedication to the Linux community and LinuxWorld Conference & Expo.  We're
excited to inform you that your members qualify to receive a 15% discount
off our Conference program and a special Exhibit Pass savings (50% off).

Encourage your members to take advantage of this exclusive offer today and
have them register using their special priority code.
SPECIAL PRIORITY CODE: LUGS     http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/reg

        LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
        Conference:  August 12th - August 15th
        Expo: August 13th - August 15th
        The Moscone Center
        San Francisco, CA
        http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

SIGNIFICANT CONFERENCE SAVINGS
Save 15% off of our conference packages.

Benefit from the world's best Linux and Open Source education and
training program.  Develop skills and gain knowledge that will
enable you to implement tactics and strategies immediately. Register
today to lock in these savings! To register, please enter your
SPECIAL PRIORITY CODE LUGS when registering.
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/reg

For exclusive Conference benefits, please visit:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldexpo/v31/index.cvn?ID=10037

SPECIAL EXHIBITS PASS SAVINGS
Save 50% off of our exhibit pass.

VISIONARY KEYNOTES
* Scott McNealy, Chairman and CEO, Sun Microsytems, Inc.
* Sergey Brin, Co-founder & President, Technology, Google, Inc.
* Douglas T. Elix, Senior Vice President and Group Executive,
  IBM Global Services
* Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President, Oracle Corporation

 ENGAGING FEATURE PRESENTATIONS
* The Golden Penguin Bowl, hosted by Chris DiBona, Special Projects,
  Open Source Development Network (OSDN)
* Red Hat and Amazon.com Case Study, "Linux:  The Foundation for
for  the Enterprise"

For additional Exhibit Pass activities, visit...
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldexpo/v31/index.cvn?ID=10029&p_navid=2

For the latest event information on LinuxWorld, continue to visit
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

This offer is valid for new registrations only.  This offer may not be
redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.  All
registration fees are
non-refundable and non-transferrable.  Discounts on registration fees are
valid on NEW registrations only and must be redeemed at time of
registration.
No refunds or credits will be issued for a discount after the initial
registration.

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo is brought to you by IDG World Expo and the
following corporate sponsors.

Linux Certification Program Sponsor:  Linux Professional Institute (LPI)

Cornerstone Sponsor:  HP

Platinum Sponsors:   AMD, IBM, Intel and Sun Microsystems
Gold Sponsor:  Freshwater Software
Silver Sponsor: Globetrotter Software

Media Sponsors: CRN, Dr. Dobb's Journal, Google, InfoWorld, IT
Professional, Linux Magazine, Linux Journal, LinuxWorld.com, Networkworld,
OSDN, Sys Admin, Var Business, WebSphere