[buug] modprobing antiquated modules

Mark Hedges hedges at ucsd.edu
Sat Jun 22 22:12:35 PDT 2002

On 22 Jun 2002, Ian Zimmerman wrote:

> Can you get the source for the module?

Paranoid Windows commercial types.  Unsupported.  No response.
*sigh*

> Mark> Thanks for your "sage" advice though.  Argh.
>
> That wasn't me, that was Brian.  If you want to talk to me or someone
> else with a passive-aggressive streak and keep it cool, you'd better
> watch the attributions carefully ..

Ha ha.  Well, I'm going to trade in the card for an Ethernet DSL
device if the current round doesn't work; I want my network up.
Anyway, passive-aggressive IT workers, gosh, you don't see that
every day.  ;-)  Personally I'm tired of arguing angrily about
the obvious and the irrelevant.  I want my two cents back.

--mark--