[buug] mounting big ide fat32 partitions

Mark Hedges hedges at ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 24 14:00:22 PST 2002

Hey thanks and sorry for the noise.  I figured I'd ask the
locals.  All the options from the handbook seemed exhausted and
I couldn't find anything in other list archives or newsgroups.

The funny thing is, the last time I rebooted, the msdos C drive
mounted fine through /etc/fstab and I could see every single file.
Wacky.

There isn't much of a user group in Santa Cruz from a preliminary
search.  Maybe I'll pop in at one of your cafe meetings someday.

Happy Geeking.

--mark--