[buug] Linux on an Ultra/5?

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Thu Mar 28 09:27:21 PST 2002

No, what I mean is that I had to do a partial install before I could
create a swap partition and activate it... Amongst other things.  the
last stage(s) of the install I had to complete manually  netconfig, silo
installation, setup looks for slackware when the actual directory is
splak.

If I'd wasn't reasonably expert in slackware, I would not have been able
to install it.  As it was it took the better part of a day to do.

I'm just saying it's far from a clean install.  I did in fact have fun
doing it, but it's definately NOT up to Pats standards.

Bruce Ferrell