[buug] Are there any commercial Unix users in this group?

Nick Buchanan nbuchanan at onebox.com
Sat May 25 00:58:50 PDT 2002

Yeah a lot can be said for HP hardware, the only failure I have seen
in the year and a half I have had to deal with it was a failed system
board on a ancient yellowed D class.

Speaking of bureaucracy, I have to cut a trouble ticket to myself for
every thing I do, even if I just need to chmod a file. Then I need to
spend 10 minutes explaining why I had to do it. I spend more swimming
through bureaucracy than I do resolving problems or implementing solutions.

--
Nick Buchanan
nbuchanan at onebox.com