[buug] Search Engines for your own website...recommendations, anyone?

Bob Read unixjavabob at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 10:40:45 PDT 2002

Hello Buug,
  Topic:  Website "search" capability.
   I need better searching for 3-4 websites running on
solaris and linux.  I'd like to have the search
results ordered by "% match", with a "progress bar"
widget showing the % match.
   Any recommendations?
   In related news, I helped a friend install a good
one a year ago, but I can't remember the name...google
searches for these tools are not helping me.

Thanks,
Bob

=====
Bob Read
Senior Unix Administrator/DBA/Programmer
cell (510)-703-1634
unixjavabob at yahoo.com