[buug] memory

Bill Honeycutt wfhoney at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 26 23:53:27 PST 2002

After Thursday's meeting, I broke down and put two more 128mb simms into
my PII-233 ASUS.

Mozilla had been thrashing for so long that I was ready to buy an
upgrade machine.  IMHO, Mozilla will not run on 64 meg.  There was
wwwwaaaaay too much swapping going on.

Now, with 320Mb, Mozilla SCREAMS!!!  (Well, maybe "shouts" is more
accurate.)

I'm stuffing my money back into that coffee can buried in the back
yard...no new computer for me this year.