[buug] Spare Peecees

HD billoomal at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 14:37:40 PDT 2002

Hi,
I happen to be moving from the area, and I have a
three peecees to give away. I am looking for a home
for them where they would probably be used and not
salvaged :)

1 Pentium 90 x 24 mb RAM x 540 mb drive
1 Pentium 100 x 32 mb ram x 540 mb drive + cdrom (NIC
mostly works)
1 Dell XPS P100c (I am guessing that is a Pentium
100mhz  - no hard drive)
- 2 old monitors, not the greatest but good enough for
console
- keyboards + mice for two computers

Please let me know at the earliest, since I need to
resolve this by today or latest by tomorrow.

I live in Berkeley, and you would have to arrange to
pick them up.

Cheers!
HD