[buug] Gentoo, Bluecurve and Linux too!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Oct 18 21:03:29 PDT 2002

Quoting Rob Helmer (robert at namodn.com):

> No problem. While I have you here, can you point the way to the constructive
> conversations?

This is obviously some use of the term "constructive conversation" I've
been aware of until now, encompassing attempts to drag me into pointless
recaps of notorious and unenlightening flamewars.

But, hey, it's a big world, neh?

> Sorry if I came across as preachy;....

That's not the adjective that came most immediately to mind.

If you're honestly seeking someone to discuss the topic with, you'll
have to tug on someone else's sleeve, in any event.