[buug] Success with FreeBSD

Bob Read unixjavabob at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 21:56:50 PDT 2002

Hello everyone,
   I just completed 2 FreeBSD installs...it's the
first time I've installed any BSD in 2 years.
   Installs were totally smooth, and I really like the
/etc/rc.conf.
   Of great help was my "The Complete FreeBSD" book
from freebsd.org...this book is my favorite unix
reference manual.   IMHO, this book plus "Essential
Unix System Administration" by O'Reilly handle most of
my needs.

Later and see you at the next meeting...

Bob

=====
Bob Read
Senior Unix Administrator/DBA/Programmer
cell (510)-703-1634
unixjavabob at yahoo.com