[buug] Linux SCSI Controller Support

HD billoomal at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 10:43:28 PDT 2002

Hi,
On one of my boxes, I have a NCL 300R scsi controller.
It is a 16 bit asynchronous scs1-2 card, probably
purchased sometime in the 1997/1998. I was trying to
resurrect the system last nite by installing RH7.0.

All devices on the box are scsi, and I was having a
problem getting Linux to detect the card. When I boot
the box, the bios scans the scsi bus and detects all
the 4 devices on it.

Is there anyway I can treat it as a generic 16 bit ISA
scsi host? If so, which drivers should I use?

Cheers!
HD