[buug] attachments through majordomo?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 5 16:30:24 PDT 2002

Quoting Ian Zimmerman (itz at speakeasy.org):

> By the way: I am trying to help, but as others have already said, the
> unwrapped lines are irritating.  If Eudora can't do this for you,
> how about switching to a mail program that can?  Though in my
> experience Eudora is among the better PC clients, and should have this
> simple feature.

There's a solution for almost all common MUAs; you just have to find it.
Here's one place that covers almost everything: http://expita.com/nomime.html

Although the page concentrates on how to disable HTML and MIME
quoted-printable or multipart-alternative message composition, it's a
start -- and readers will likely find line-length settings in the places
detailed there.

--
Cheers,                    "Send a policeman, and have it arrested."
Rick Moen                     -- Otto von Bismarck, when asked what he