[buug] Blocking sendmail

f.johan.beisser jan at caustic.org
Wed Sep 18 19:25:28 PDT 2002

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Rick Moen wrote:

> It's pretty good, indeed -- and one can make an excellent argument for
> sticking with what works, and what you know.

true, and agreed. since i happen (heh) to know a few of the sendmail
developers, this is fairly easy for me to deal with. it also helps that i
can read/understand the m4 macros (for the most part), and have been able
to decypher the sendmail.cf.

after 6 years of adminning my own machines, and switching between postfix,
sendmail, and qmail, i've finally settled on sendmail. i don't have a good
reason to change, and so far no one person has been able to give me a good
arguement to change.

> See also:  http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/muas

i've generally enjoyed reading your rants and raves, rick.

  http://caustic.org/~jan                      jan at caustic.org
    "John Ashcroft is really just the reanimated corpse
         of J. Edgar Hoover." -- Tim Triche