[buug] GPG Keysigning

Joseph Zitt jzitt at josephzitt.com
Thu Sep 19 13:50:01 PDT 2002

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:06:07 -0700
Aaron T Porter <atporter at primate.net> wrote:

> 	I'll be bringing copies of my GPG fingerprint again tonight (and
> to every future meeting I imagine), just in case there's anyone
> besides Ian who's interested in signing keys. If you're curious, but
> don't know what I'm talking about:
>
> http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html

I hope to come to this, and have been reading the gpg-party.html
document. It says to upload the key to a keyserver, but I'm not clear
as to the address of the appropriate keyserver. And should I email the
fingerprint to someone, or just physically bring it with me?

--
| josephzitt at josephzitt.com                 http://www.josephzitt.com/ |
| http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/   http://www.mp3.com/josephzitt/ |