[buug] Mozilla again

Ian Zimmerman itz at speakeasy.org
Wed Apr 9 17:33:20 PDT 2003

This horse is just about dead, but I hate the fonts in Mozilla :-(

What I would like is just 1 sans and one serif font, but that's just
what I cannot seem to be able to do.  Either I clear "Allow other fonts"
in Preferences, and then I get one font for everything, or I set it
and then Mozilla honors all the damned <font> garbage.

Worse, when Allow is set Mozilla seems to always prefer <font
face=...> over inherited CSS properties, even if the latter are
!important.

Is this a bug?  Should it be reported? Does anyone care?

--
"This is the patent age of new inventions
For killing bodies, and for saving souls,