[buug] Anyone up for some quick work?

Skip Evans evans at ncseweb.org
Mon Apr 14 11:57:02 PDT 2003

Hey all,

The problem I described in a previous email persists. A PHP
site I have simply will not process index.php, it just hangs
and times out, but I can go into the site through other files
and things function fine.

I've done a complete restore of the site from a backup, but to
no avail.

Additionally odd is the fact that Apache is not logging anything
into the log files, even when I go into the site through another
route and tromp all over the place.

If there are any Emergency Fireman out there who can spare
a few hours to get this resolved send me your rate and perhaps
call me on the number below. I'm desperate to get this site back
up, as it is becoming pretty integral to what we do here.

I do this stuff for our organization in my spare time, so my days
cannot be spent on this tuff, leaving me to toil away in the evenings.

Thanks!

Skip Evans
Network Project Director
National Center for Science Education
420 40th St, Suite 2
Oakland, CA 94609
510-601-7203 Ext. 308
510-601-7204 (fax)
800-290-6006
evans at ncseweb.org
 http://www.ncseweb.org

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list. Please note that
this is NOT a discussion list. You cannot post messages for members
 to receive. We use this list to broadcast news about the
creationism/evolution issue to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse your at email.address.here
to: majordomo at ncseweb2.org

To unsubscribe send: