[buug] Jermey Allison from Samba at Lawrence Berkeley Lab on Monday

Stefan Lasiewski flarg at flarg.org
Wed Apr 30 17:00:16 PDT 2003

For those that are interested, Jeremy Allison from the Samba project is
speaking at the Lawrence Berkeley Lab LUG this next Monday, May 6 at Noon.
Samba 3 is in the alpha stages, and they are working alot on getting some
Active Directory and Kerberos features, to work better with Win2k systems.

See http://lug.lbl.gov for more information.

I don't work there, but I try to go to the meetings. My advice on LBL
security: Bring a picture ID and a printout of the RSVP list showing your
name. Show this stuff to the guards or at the bus driver.

-= Stefan