[buug] Newbie help installing FBSD

john smith joh16212 at msn.com
Wed Dec 10 12:03:05 PST 2003

Please I'm trying to install Fre BSD for the first time . Everything went
fine ( I think ) Until I tryed to start the Xserver or configure it. I have
run the configuration so many times that I am going crazy I don't know what
to do now.The problem I have is that when I try to start the X server(GUI)
KDE
(all of them) but I'm going to refer to KDE because it is my favorite. KDE
start loading it looks like it loads ok but as soon I move the mouse
everything goes crazy and I lose control of everything.
And I can't go pass that. I'm stuck there.
Please some one help