[buug] e-smith.org

Nick Jennings nkj at namodn.com
Fri Feb 21 10:32:05 PST 2003

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 12:15:55PM -0600, Brian Sobolak wrote:

> Nick Jennings said:
> > I have never heard of this distro before, but I would be interested to
> > know what it brings to the table. Seems at first glance to just be
> > another Linux Distro focused on server operations.
>
> The appeal for me is that you can manage all of the services through a web
> interface.

 Ah, I see. I skimmed over the details on the website, they don't mention
 a web-interface (or maybe I missed it), though they do explain their
 templating system pretty thoroughly. Do you know if they are using
 a webmin derivative or is their web-GUI completely custom developed?

 It would be cool to see some screenshots of the web interface.

- Nick