[buug] Determining which records were dropped?

Claude Rubinson cmsclaud at uga.edu
Wed Jul 2 11:23:18 PDT 2003

---- Bill wrote ----
>This may seem trite, but have you tried to contact the missing
>ex-employee?  (From the Social Engineering Dept.)

Yeah, I talked to him but it wasn't of use.  He doesn't
remember the specifics.  He had some ideas which I tried (as
well as trying variants on those ideas) but I was unable to
produce the expected results.  (What's really killing me is
that he may have had some useful data or information on his
workstation but the sysadmin wiped his system immediately --
not that anyone's using it.)