[buug] Web-design contract

Claude Rubinson cmsclaud at uga.edu
Mon Jul 7 14:25:44 PDT 2003

The company I work for is looking for a web designer to redo
their website.  The job should be pretty simple: only a
handful of pages and nothing dynamic.  The one catch is that
it needs to be simple to update and maintain as they'll be
adding/updating/deleting staff bios and keeping a list of
current projects.  I assume that an admin assistant with
little-to-no knowledge of HTML would be responsible for
maintaining the site.

Current website is at http://www.spra.com.  I believe that
it's hosted by their ISP.

I'm not certain how much they're willing to pay.  I heard the
number $5000-7000 but I'm not sure if that's firm or not.

Drop me a line if you're interested and I'll forward the RFP
to you (once it's been completed).

Claude