[buug] Giveaways

Claude Rubinson cmsclaud at uga.edu
Wed Jul 23 23:21:55 PDT 2003

Trying to get rid of all the accumulated computer equipment and
related before the big move.  If you want it, it's yours.  Else, it's
going to the landfill.

Books:
- JavaScript: The Definitive Guide (2nd Edition)
- MySQL & mSQL
- ASP in a Nutshell
- .NET Framework Essentials
- Unix Power Tools (2nd Edition)
- Running Linux (3rd Edition)
- I've also got a bunch of Windows-based application books in storage
(WordPerfect, MS Office, SPSS)

Computer equipment (pretty much everything is obsolete by today's
standards):
- 2 or 3 Pentium machines (ranging from P166-P200).  All have sound and
video cards, 32 or 64 megs of ram, and relatively smallish hard drives
by today's standards (a few gigs).
- 2 or 3 vanilla cd-rom drives (ide)
- vanilla cd-rw drive (ide)
- creative dvd-rom drive (ide) with dxr3 decoder (I know that there's a
project to support the dxr3 card under Linux but I don't know its
status)
- internal zip drive (ide)
- Voodoo3 2000 PCI video card
- Moster Sound 2 (Aureal Vortex 2) sound card
- 15 gig ide hard drive (never used)
- High point 343 IDE expansion card (pci)
- Nvidia 32 meg, AGP video card (I have no idea what model)
- A-B parallel port switch
- Westell Wirespeed DSL modem (model #B90-36R516, originally came from
PacBell)
- a ton of dsl line filters
- external zip drive (parallel port)
- 32 meg simm
- Ensonique sound card (isa)
- removable hard drive cage (5.25 bay)
- Rio PMP300 mp3 player.  (This is the original Diamond MP3 player.
32 megs of RAM, expandable to 64.  Fully supported under Linux.
Requires some tape to keep the battery door closed.)

If you want any of this stuff, just drop me a line.

Claude