[buug] Makefile INCLUDEDIRS=

Bill Honeycutt wfhoney at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 30 09:17:06 PDT 2003

Hi,

This is probably a simple question.

Can I provide the path to "extra" header files without directly editing
Makefile?

I'm building a graphics library for some of our web programmers.
Comments in the Makefile provided in the tarball explicitely state that
some modification to the Makefile is required, and sure enough I had to
add a reference to the INCLUDEDIRS directive.

There was no configure script provided...manual modification of Makefile
  was necessary (editing and adding the path to my headers worked, BTW).

My question is this: Is it possible to pass my -I/headerpath parameter
in some way other than directly editing the Makefile?

Thanks in advance!

Bill