[buug] LinuxWorld?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Jul 31 13:24:38 PDT 2003

Yes, that's one good way to say it.

Of course, in Perl there's always another way.
A somewhat verbose way that gives some of the particulars
follows my "signature".

George

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use strict;

my %opugatlw = (
      invitation => "say hi and/or join us",
      quality    => "way kool",
      what       => "meet at LinuxWorld",
      when       => "Tuesday, August 5th at 2pm",
      where      => "booth 1473",
      who        => "Oakland Perl Mongers and whoever wants to join us",
      why        => "to celebrate and have fun"
               );

if ( $opugatlw{quality} =~ /kool/ ) {
   foreach my $key (sort keys %opugatlw) {
      my $value = $opugatlw{$key};