[buug] Attention, CalLUG people: Your host's off-line

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sat Jun 21 00:00:24 PDT 2003

begin  Rick Moen Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> I realise it's summer session at Cal, but if any CalLUG officers are
> still in the area, please be aware that brain.cs.berkeley.edu (CNAME
> callug.cs.berkeley.edu), the mailing list machine, isn't responding
> to ping any more, and www-callug.cs.berkeley.edu, the Web server,
> doesn't even resolve in the DNS any more.

	You may be able to get ahold of someone on
soda.csua.berkeley.edu using their lwall address.  If you send mail to
(I think) lwall at soda.csua.berkeley.edu it will lwall it (lwall was
somewhat of an inspiration for nwall).  That may get the attention of
people who at least know folks in charge of the callug system.

--

end