[buug] squid over commercial proxy server

johnd john at jjdev.com
Wed Oct 1 12:53:17 PDT 2003

Does anyone have any references to any articles that would help
me to convince the IT group where I work to go with squid over a commercial
proxy solution?

The only arguments I can come up with are cost and extensibility.

I can't really say squid will be more reliable or faster than something
else because I really have no experience with anything else.

--Henry Spencer (Usenet signature, November 1987)